Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Manufacturer War (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Honda FTW. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2284)

t-homo 08-24-2008 04:12 PM

Look up diablobrian on badweb. He was hit on his bike and his left leg is paralyzed.

ceo012384 08-24-2008 11:23 PM

OSP congrats on the truck. Those are great trucks.

The only thing I don't like about them is how short the bed is... you'll have to leave the tailgate down and some bikes even then will barely fit on there. If you're going to trailer it doesn't matter though.

I'll be getting a huge ass Tundra in the spring.

And you guys talking about disabled dudes at the track... last TDs I was at there was a guy with ONE FUCKING ARM... and he was MISSING HIS RIGHT ARM.

Fucking awesome.

His bike had the throttle on the left and it turned in the opposite direction so that he could pull the clutch in while rolling off the throttle simultaneously.

Both brakes were operated with the right foot. Dude was smooth out there, in the rain even :panic:

NONE_too_SOFT 08-24-2008 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceo012384 (Post 66360)
OSP congrats on the truck. Those are great trucks.

The only thing I don't like about them is how short the bed is... you'll have to leave the tailgate down and some bikes even then will barely fit on there. If you're going to trailer it doesn't matter though.

I'll be getting a huge ass Tundra in the spring.

And you guys talking about disabled dudes at the track... last TDs I was at there was a guy with ONE FUCKING ARM... and he was MISSING HIS RIGHT ARM.

Fucking awesome.

His bike had the throttle on the left and it turned in the opposite direction so that he could pull the clutch in while rolling off the throttle simultaneously.

Both brakes were operated with the right foot. Dude was smooth out there, in the rain even :panic:

AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

oh, i didnt even read your post.

OneSickPsycho 08-25-2008 01:07 AM

Short bed... I couldn't close the tailgate on the Ranger with a bike in the back.:idk:

Amber Lamps 08-25-2008 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 66388)
Short bed... I couldn't close the tailgate on the Ranger with a bike in the back.:idk:

Ditto in the S-10! Hey Samwell,goodluck with the gas mileage on that Tundra!

marko138 08-25-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 66388)

Bullshit. The Buell has the shortest wheel base on the planet. Tail gate closed FTMFW.

Cutty72 08-25-2008 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 66419)
Bullshit. The Buell has the shortest wheel base on the planet. Tail gate closed FTMFW.

Yup, and I put a 4X4 and a 2X6 in front of the front tire, to space it off the tonneau cover a bit. Fits like a glove. :dthumb:

OneSickPsycho 08-25-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 66419)

XB LONG.

Further, even with the 54" wheelbase, a 6ft bed would be a stretch...

54" wheelbase...
add 8.5" to each side for 17" wheels (total of 17")...

Without tires you'd still have a 71" span... since 72" = 6ft, it's never gonna happen.

Mr Lefty 08-25-2008 09:37 PM

you might be able to sit it diag. and close it :idk:... but fuck it... tail gate down isn't bad... unless the tire is sitting on the tail gate... then you may run into issues

OneSickPsycho 08-25-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 66703)
you might be able to sit it diag. and close it :idk:... but fuck it... tail gate down isn't bad... unless the tire is sitting on the tail gate... then you may run into issues

I wouldn't even worry about that.