Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Central Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   2009 Indy GP - August 30 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2522)

cuttle 12-01-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 113558)
top row... like the upper level? or lower level back row?
but hey... if you like your seats... more power to ya!... I hated mine... but the race was still kick ass

The stands after the grand stands aren't as tall, so top row isn't to high and still pretty close to the track.

It sure makes is interresting when you get hit from behind by a wind gust (the back is chain link)....

Amber Lamps 12-01-2008 07:48 PM

I'm in. I'll see if any of the peeps from around here want to go up together...

Mr Lefty 12-01-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuttle (Post 113567)
The stands after the grand stands aren't as tall, so top row isn't to high and still pretty close to the track.

It sure makes is interresting when you get hit from behind by a wind gust (the back is chain link)....

ahh ok... I was think'n you were in that upper balcony over the start/finish straight. yeah you, I imagine, got SOAKED

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 113570)
I'm in. I'll see if any of the peeps from around here want to go up together...

cool! all the cool peeps are getting GA tickets... cuttle is ok... but come on... you wanna hang with the cool kids!

:lol: seriously though... we watched some of the other races from the GA hills... :drool: good shit

Amber Lamps 12-01-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 113579)
ahh ok... I was think'n you were in that upper balcony over the start/finish straight. yeah you, I imagine, got SOAKED

cool! all the cool peeps are getting GA tickets... cuttle is ok... but come on... you wanna hang with the cool kids!

:lol: seriously though... we watched some of the other races from the GA hills... :drool: good shit

Besides,if they don't sell out we might end up sitting right next to her.....

Hey just make sure I make the list and let me know whatever everyone decides on the hotel situation.

Mr Lefty 12-01-2008 08:10 PM

as for the hotel... I'm just reserving my room... we have too many people to coordinate reserving everyones room. we need to decide on a hotel and we can all reserve rooms there... but I'm not gonna front the cash for all 10-15 rooms... I'm a lowly E-5 and have a house and a new bike in my near future... :lol:

Amber Lamps 12-01-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 113602)
as for the hotel... I'm just reserving my room... we have too many people to coordinate reserving everyones room. we need to decide on a hotel and we can all reserve rooms there... but I'm not gonna front the cash for all 10-15 rooms... I'm a lowly E-5 and have a house and a new bike in my near future... :lol:

Ok well,who wants to co-ordinate the hotel then? If we really are going to get 10+ rooms then we damn well better get on it!

Mr Lefty 12-01-2008 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 113618)
Ok well,who wants to co-ordinate the hotel then? If we really are going to get 10+ rooms then we damn well better get on it!

well we have 20+ people... so we'll need 10+ rooms...

rider76 12-01-2008 09:41 PM

fuck you. be there

Fuck you. I will try

Phenix_Rider 07-27-2009 10:55 PM

Where is everyone staying? I'm finally getting around to making plans. Figure I have plenty of time, it's not as if this is the Indy 500 or some other Napsnore race :lol: And yes, I'll probably ride because I doubt anyone in my area will go and I don't want to pay for fuel in my truck :td:

Hydrant 07-27-2009 11:20 PM

You guys might want to try the Residence Inn on the Canal in Downtown Indianapolis. I think rooms are around 150 ish, and its about 10-15 mins from the track, and a decent walk to the downtown bar district.

There is an Embassy Suites ($190 a night) which is in downtown also, and an easy walking distance to the bar area (on problem is the $20 a day to park in the garage, since its downtown, and it sounded like the are pretty strict on parking.

Last year they closed down a block or so of the streets in the bar district for bike parking, but either of these hotels are pretty close.

The Residence Inn on the Canal has a flat lot, so no garage, but still 12 bucks a day parking, but they sounded a little more lax.