Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Kidnap, torture, go USA! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15601)

Kidnap, torture, go USA!

Fucking sickening.

Good luck trying to "sell" your way of life to all those "barbaric" Arabs, when your fucking government does all the same motherfucking horrible shit we accuse THEM of.

Behold what makes them fucking hate us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle+east-10645510

:bash:

shmike 07-15-2010 04:13 PM

A totally reliable source.

I'll wait for the proof before renouncing my citizenship.

Dave 07-15-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 393399)
Fucking sickening.

Good luck trying to "sell" your way of life to all those "barbaric" Arabs, when your fucking government does all the same motherfucking horrible shit we accuse THEM of.

Behold what makes them fucking hate us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle+east-10645510

:bash:

Your? Its your government too there buddy. Quick question: ever hear of the cia burning a woman's face off with an acetylene torch cause they didn't like who she worked for? Me either. /thread

pauldun170 07-15-2010 04:20 PM

I'm putting on my skeptical cap.
If I were involved in the conversation, I would be saying "What do you mean by...?" a lot.
I wouldn't cock an eyebrow or anything like that, but I wouldn't go handing out eye patchs or anything like that.

pauldun170 07-15-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 393402)
Quick question: ever hear of the cia burning a woman's face off with an acetylene torch cause they didn't like who she worked for? Me either. /thread

What country did that?
I don't recall running across that information and thats really odd because generally...I've known everything at one point in time or another.
Just not all at the same time....but I will at least remember knowing that I'm supposed to know.

Your post....doesn't ring a bell.

Dave 07-15-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 393404)
What country did that?
I don't recall running across that information and thats really odd because generally...I've known everything at one point in time or another.
Just not all at the same time....but I will at least remember knowing that I'm supposed to know.

Happened in iraq on my first tour, that was more pointed at his assertion that we were more barbaric

KSGregman 07-15-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 393404)
What country did that?

\offtopic

You don't know ANYTHING that mudpuppy didn't already help procreate back in the 80's....fuckstick. :lmao:

\ontopic

If you believe that clowns story I've got some prime beach front property here in Kansas to sell you.

z06boy 07-15-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 393406)
If you believe that clowns story I've got some prime beach front property here in Kansas to sell you.

Agreed. What is the mofo supposed to say if he doesn't want the Iranian Government to kill him ?

Another thought...he works for the CIA now and is a spy for us.

Homeslice 07-15-2010 04:44 PM

While it's a fact that we HAVE tortured people, I am less than convinced by this particular story, and I'm not going to bother paying attention to it since we'll never be given the full truth.

derf 07-15-2010 04:57 PM

Yeh, he defected, got rich doing it, he either was found by iran or his family was threatened by the iranian authority so he went back after being told to say he was kidnapped and tourchered

Well, if it's bullshit, it only has any credibility because sadly, we gave it some.

You fuck one goat, and everybody calls you goatfucker.

pauldun170 07-15-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 393405)
Happened in iraq on my first tour, that was more pointed at his assertion that we were more barbaric

Do you have a reference article, or a village?
Unless your the one who did it.
Then then this just got REAL uncomfortable.

Dave 07-15-2010 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE=pauldun170;393420]Do you have a reference article, or a village?
Unless your the one who did it.
Then then this just got REAL uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]

She was a terp for a friend of mine's platoon. He was one of the ones that found her remains.
Nothing beyond that, I doubt bravo wanted to talk to press any more than we did after seeing how sfc alderich got burned. Fucking hate journalists

Mudpuppy 07-15-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 393406)
\offtopic

You don't know ANYTHING that mudpuppy didn't already help procreate back in the 80's....fuckstick. :lmao:

\ontopic

you got that part right rubberneck.. everything in existence is because of the almighty mudpuppy - bow before my greatness and if you are chosen i will potato sack you and send you on your way to spread the gospel of mudpuppy..

goof2 07-15-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 393419)
Well, if it's bullshit, it only has any credibility because sadly, we gave it some.

It doesn't seem like anyone else is willing to give it much credibility.:shrug:

The BBC did. Maybe you missed that.

See: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=goatfucker

Dave 07-15-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 393452)

I can't imagine why uk gubment run news doesn't like us after the long line of fuck yous we've handed them lately

Kaneman 07-15-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 393455)
I can't imagine why uk gubment run news doesn't like us after the long line of fuck yous we've handed them lately

If he's lying why the fuck did he go home? Surely they will find out if he was lying and torture/murder him...

101lifts2 07-15-2010 08:32 PM

This country is as much to blame for covert, murderous operations like any other government in the world. I don't know why you guys don't think...then again most are brainwashed that "their" government is the righteous one. We just sugar coat or hide shit better I guess in the name of "freedom" or "terrorism" or whatever the new operation becomes to pull more money out of our pockets.

goof2 07-15-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 393452)

I must have missed the part where the BBC posted it here with the title "Kidnap, torture, go USA!" along with your mini-rant. That kind of looked like something you did. It sure reads like you are granting the story more credability than most here are willing to.

Meh, I used to think just other countries do shit like this.

Now I know better.

Sadly (and mark your calendars, folks, this doesn't happen often), 101 is right.

FTR, I'm not happy.

Homeslice 07-15-2010 08:44 PM

We did worse things in Nam, Korea, WWII, etc etc

Trip 07-15-2010 09:01 PM

This guy is about as believable as the drug dealer that my jury sent to jail today.

goof2 07-15-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 393486)
We did worse things in Nam, Korea, WWII, etc etc

And those are some high points. You can also add in the practices of slavery, genocide, civil war and a list of other things we now chide other countries for. Anyone whose view of America is through rose tinted glasses as a perfect, idealistic, utopic place has little knowledge of history. The fact is we would be the worst country in the world if it wasn't for all the others. What remains is I am proud of, still love living in, and am happy to be born in America without having to rely on historic ignorance to get to that point.

Mudpuppy 07-15-2010 11:38 PM

this could be a case of you think your life is bad you could be this guy...

say for instance he was tortured by the USA.. so they get something out of him or they don't - he was tortured.. so they set him "free" and he goes back to Iran.. now Iran says hmm is he a spy for the US or what did he tell them? so then they torture him.. its kind of like the cow that gets stuck in the fence then the big bull comes along and butt fucks it..

Smittie61984 07-16-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudpuppy (Post 393521)
this could be a case of you think your life is bad you could be this guy...

say for instance he was tortured by the USA.. so they get something out of him or they don't - he was tortured.. so they set him "free" and he goes back to Iran.. now Iran says hmm is he a spy for the US or what did he tell them? so then they torture him.. its kind of like the cow that gets stuck in the fence then the big bull comes along and butt fucks it..

He got enough media attention and bashed the US enough that they won't kill him. As long as he keeps preaching bad things about America. Look at that Gonzalez kid. He'll never be touched by Cuba becuase the second he says something and gets killed then shit will hit the fan.

As for America having a barbaric image were we torture and destroy our enemies with no regard for collateral damage. I'm all for it, let them be scared of us infidels with the really really big fireworks. I want anyone who wants to go to war with us to look to their neighbors and see a big smoldering pile of what use to be a country and say "Fuck that shit, I don't want any of that".

But I know, we want to love everyone in the world and if we send some gay jewish guys to Iran with some flowers then all will be well.

Dave 07-16-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 393477)
If he's lying why the fuck did he go home? Surely they will find out if he was lying and torture/murder him...

man will do a lot of very stupid things if he thinks his family is in danger. hypothetically of course

Papa_Complex 07-16-2010 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 393455)

Much like our CBC, the BBC has a great deal of autonomy in how they handle the news. A news agency that is actually CONTROLLED by the government has no credibility. The BBC has world-wide credibility.

For example, note how carefully worded the article is. They talk about allegations, not proof. It isn't presented as fact, but rather as what someone said.

pauldun170 07-16-2010 09:30 AM

BBCNews makes all the US outlets looks like tabloids

Mudpuppy 07-16-2010 10:36 AM

what we should really do is set up a committee then have a fireside chat with the terrorists.. then all will be well.. maybe follow that up with printing money as fast as we can, "losing" it before it actually gets circulated and as our grand finale set up nationalized health care.. then NO ONE will fuck with us ever again.. all this military might shit is way over rated..