Thread: Bowl games
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #9
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
Not bitter at all. Out of the 12 Big 10 teams I can go to any University and watch a game and have some good natured fun with the fans being a Michigan fan - even Michigan State - except of Columbus - home of the poor sports. Down with the fuckeyes and their lack of class, honor, tradition or anything remotely resembling a quality organization. Bitter no. Hatred yes. And I look forward to the near future when the Wolverines get their shit together and smash the fuckeyes to pieces once again, like they deserve - take it and fucking like it bitches.
Dude, you sound like a fucking 4 year old. Waahhhh those bad people in columbus made fun of me!!!! Come the fuck on. We are rivals. I've been to the Big house for 3 games. Dont even try to tell me that I wasnt cussed out, flicked off, yelled at in the stands.

You want to talk about rude fans though.... Wisconsin. Goddamn, I've had shit THROWN at me in Madison.

I hope to god your team gets their shit together. Its a joke. The quality of athlete is terrible (thanks to rich rod's system, i get that). The games are a complete bore. I went to every game from 03-08. I wont even waste the money to go to them until UM shows some promise. I'd rather go see Wisconsin, Iowa, or MSU, or a non conference Miami/USC/Colorado... or the new Nebraska game. Could be interesting with a new coach, but I still think you are a few years off.

No tradition?

Quality organization? Honor? Really..... http://www.usnews.com/blogs/paper-tr...-michigan.html
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold

Last edited by Porkchop; 01-06-2011 at 10:34 AM..
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote