Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
dubbs
Multistrada

Default Interesting Ride..

I went riding my normal route of twisties yesterday and came upon a biker with a BMW resting on the engine's head. Every car just kept going around him, waiting 1 at a time, be very courteous to everyone but the rider who obviously needed help getting that huge bike up.

So I park the bike, walk up to the guy and ask if he needs help.. The second I got near him I was hit with the stench of beer. Ah, ok this explains this now.. The guy can barely talk.. I have NO FUCKING idea why he was on a motorcycle.. He couldn't even help ME get the bike up and I estimated the bike to being about 800lbs, Finally got the bike out of the middle of the road, threw it on the kickstand and just basically told the guy to get home right now before the you kill yourself or someone else. Told him to be careful (yeah right) and watched him go on his wobbly way..

I followed with some distance and he was right around the block from his house, so at least he made it without dumping it again, although he did end up taking the off road challenge to his block.

Don't understand how anyone could think that was a bright idea.. When I get real drunk to the point this guy was at, driving or riding never comes to mind as a great idea.

Be safe out there guys..
Daily Driver - 2011 Toyota Prius - Black
Beater - 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid - Dust Colored
dubbs is offline   Reply With Quote