Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 01-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #1
CasterTroy

Default Worst states for...

Story here

Quote:
Washington Is the Worst State in the Country for Bestiality
That is, of course, assuming that you consider bestiality a bad thing. Whatever the case, as Pleated Jeans' informative and hilarious state map shows, critter-humping is apparently the Evergreen State's most embarrassing secret (though, really, it's not that secret). Check out all 50 states' shameful trends and a breakdown of Washington's best known cases of zoophilia after the jump.

The ranking comes via stats from Pet-Abuse.com, which lists four bestiality incidents in its stats on Washington (one more than Georgia and Florida, which each have three), but has an interactive map showing five incidents.

No example of Washington state animal buggery is more famous than Kenneth Pinyan and the "Enumclaw Horse Sex Case" of 2005.

Countless articles have been written about it, and a film was even made.

But in short, Pinyan was a Boeing engineer and Gig Harbor resident who got his kicks on the side by traveling up to a farm near Enumclaw and letting a horse named "Big Dick" fuck his brains out while a couple friends videotaped the action. Pinyan took his fetish too far one day when the horse perforated his colon, an injury that soon afterward killed him.

The case led to a new law in Washington, which specifically outlaws bestiality.

Next we have Michael Patrick McPhail, a 26-year-old from Spanaway, who was the first person charged under the post-Pinyan bestiality law. McPhail was caught by his wife having sex with a "squealing and crying" female pit-bull mix on the couple's porch and turned in to sheriff's deputies. He was later acquitted.

Reaching back even further, a 2004 incident involves five 12 and 13-year-olds who broke into a barn at White Swan High School and brutalized and sodomized several pigs with "canes, axes, knives, and hammers." The kids--being kids--ended up skating with light punishments after much of the evidence was cleaned up or tainted by parents and other locals.

Moving up to 2007, we have Mr. Arthur Lawton, a man who was charged with animal cruelty for having sex with a goat in a barn where he worked at Eatonville's Pioneer Farm Museum. He'd been caught mid-shag by a tour guide, though he later claimed he was only "trying to milk" the creature.

Then last year, Douglas Spink, a former cocaine runner and extreme sports enthusiast, was arrested for essentially running a bestiality resort for tourists near the Canada-Washington border.

After pleading guilty to letting a man visit his ranch and have sex with his dogs, he was sentenced to three years in federal prison.

And finally, there's Gary A. Veldhuizen of Ferndale--a lover of the online game FarmVille and an even bigger lover of goats. Real ones. Real ones that he has sex with.

Veldhuizen was caught doing the deed with a goat by a family member, and later sentenced to one month in jail by a Whatcom County judge.

So as you can see, Washington is steeped in man-on-beast history. Whether it's our defining shameful trademark seems a stretch. But it is what it is.

Old 01-26-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Wow lol
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
shmike
Follower

I love how the South is fat, diseased, corrupt, sickly, living in trailers with bad credit and low paid teachers but they still ain't as dumb as Maine!
Old 01-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #4
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Brown chicken brown cow
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:04 AM   #5
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Lol @ N. Dakota. WTF?
Old 01-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #6
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
I love how the South is fat, diseased, corrupt, sickly, living in trailers with bad credit and low paid teachers but they still ain't as dumb as Maine!
Old 01-26-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
Hydrant
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2003 Suzuki TL1000R, 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i

Ohio = Nerdiest

Come on now. According to my calculations that is 95% wrong.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

Hey ladies. Better steer clear of Trip
Old 01-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontwo View Post
Hey ladies. Better steer clear of Trip
I'm corrupt and have gonnorrhea which will result in me committing suicide.

Ebbs should be shitville.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:50 AM   #10
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post
Ohio = Nerdiest

Come on now. According to my calculations that is 95% wrong.
Nerdy? I don't really see any major tech-ey jobs popping up in cleveland or Cinci. Columbus may have a couple, and Battele... but nothing like silicon valley.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote