Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R
Default Kind of a win...

Ok, I was married...blah blah blah...2 kids...autistic son, daughter hates me cuz I moved and the ex is brain washing her...3 years been fighting in court...have seen said children for a total of 10 days in three years.

Got a letter in the mail from Friend of the Court in Michigan(they handle custody and that sort of thing there). We had an investigation into why so many filings and parenting time grievances. They finally looked at all of my papers and came up with a writ, goes a little sumtin like dis...

1. I get the kids for a week starting December 26th every year, previously supposed to be with me every other year...never happened.

2. I get the kids for a week during "Spring Break" every year, again, everyother year(for all holidays)...never happened.

3. I get the kids for 2 weeks every summer; see, never happened.

4. I will be able to talk to the kids when ever I want, if this is not possible our defaults are 2 Sundays every month...we talked little, so this is a good step.

5. All of the claims and doctors wordings and "Professional" opinions brought forth by my ex have been tossed out as having no factual basis(SHE WAS CALLED A LIAR AND NOW ITS IN A COURT DOCUMENT! HA BITCH!) so all of the clams that Cam cant fly or travel...tossed.

The court paper also stated that the reason there is animosity between my daughter and myself is "Lisa is upset that Tom moved and is using this to poison the children against Tom." Finally someone saw it and now its an official court document.

Now today I called my daughter, we talked as much as we could and at the end of our conversation, she says, 'Daddy, guess what, we went to our storage and I found the phones you said you sent us that we never got...Mommy had them packed away! Lets get one set up so we can use it.' I feel so much better now. Sorry for the rant, but I need to get it out.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!

Last edited by TommyHotWheel; 06-01-2010 at 09:07 PM..
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

i feel so bad for your kids.

Make sure your girls turn out okay and never date a guy like me.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
i feel so bad for your kids.

Make sure your girls turn out okay and never date a guy like me.
Nobody can really be an influence on their kids with only a couple weeks a year out of 52. It sucks, but its reality.

Such a crappy situation man, hopefully it's going to get better. She's doing all this because you moved, or just because she's a bitch?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

I'd say that's a win Tommy! Congrats man, that's a big improvement at least.

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Nobody can really be an influence on their kids with only a couple weeks a year out of 52. It sucks, but its reality.

Such a crappy situation man, hopefully it's going to get better. She's doing all this because you moved, or just because she's a bitch?
I think its a few things..she thinks she can make the rules, and she doesnt have to follow others rules and she is mad that I moved and she is stuck and she knows the kids want to be with me.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Girls are the reason i dont procreate. period.

(their periods)
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #7
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
Girls are the reason i dont procreate. period.

(their periods)
My daughter is amazing, my kids are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
I think its a few things..she thinks she can make the rules, and she doesnt have to follow others rules and she is mad that I moved and she is stuck and she knows the kids want to be with me.
God that's gotta be infuriating. One thing about my ex....even as batshit crazy as she is I still get to see her son every other weekend...sometimes more. Hell, and he's not even my kid.

So the courts are just now acting on any of this of course. What state is this in?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #9
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

The trouble with ex's and kids is that the reason most marriages with kids break up over one parent being a selfish, manipulative, immature psychotic. So then its only natural for that person to try and smother their anger over their former spouse by using their last tie, the children. Only they are too psycho and vindictive to realize what it does to the kids. Wounding them forever in the usually successful attempt to strip the still beating heart from the only adult in the household, theone that quit putting up with their shit.

Anyway thats what I heard...

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #10
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
God that's gotta be infuriating. One thing about my ex....even as batshit crazy as she is I still get to see her son every other weekend...sometimes more. Hell, and he's not even my kid.

So the courts are just now acting on any of this of course. What state is this in?
Michigan.