Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Track

Old 05-31-2010, 02:29 AM   #1
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt
Default Miller SBK

anyone else watch superpole and catch the aprilia boys playing team orders? max drug camier into superpole three where leon repayed the favor and took a place on the second row in exchange for towing max to a second place start. nice seeing a team working together for once, though i suspect aprilia wants to better their chances for the constructors title race tomo! cant wait, friken timezones
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:59 PM   #2
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

anyone else think max biaggi is actually tony stark?
TWF Post whore #6
Old 06-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #3
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure
Default Spoiler!!!

SPOILER!!!!!!!

The Roman Emperor Reigns with an iron fist.
Carmier ain't bad either. He's getting the hang of the bike now, I think.

Credit to Corser for making the Beemer quasi-competitive.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:47 AM   #4
Clay
I know nothing...

Biaggi was great, but let's not forget that he was gifted first place...not once, but twice. My heart is breaking for Checa! Biaggi might have been smokin', but Checa was on fire!
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:17 AM   #5
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
Biaggi was great, but let's not forget that he was gifted first place...not once, but twice. My heart is breaking for Checa! Biaggi might have been smokin', but Checa was on fire!
The leader doesn't necessary win the race. It's too bad that Checa's bike broke down both times but them's the breaks.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
The leader doesn't necessary win the race. It's too bad that Checa's bike broke down both times but them's the breaks.
No doubt. A win is a win is a win.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:26 AM   #7
smileyman
White Trash Hero

Moto: Buell 1125R Porco Rosso Edition

Checa's Duc ran suspicously well compared to all the other Duc entries...and broke. Was it really a fly by wire throttle glitch or something more?

Aprila looks awesome. Just fast as can be. Corser is an awesome starter but he really did pace well until his tire went away.

Why no Larry Pegram Wild Card entry?? He is cherry picking the AMA with a R model so he shoulda shown up and seen what he could do against competition...

he AMA

Arkriders.com
To be the best you must first be willing to risk the worst!
smileyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
truth, nothing to say checa wasnt eating his tires at that pace, look what happened to haslam.

that pass camier put on corser was amazing. so was all the drifting chaz davies was doing in the wss race
TWF Post whore #6
Old 06-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #9
Clay
I know nothing...

You could see Checa would put distance in the corners and Biaggi would reel him back in down the straight. I don't think his bike had anything more than any other Duc. The guy obviously just rides well. With the distance he had in race 1, he would have had to bin it to loose it. I agree, them's the brakes...but Checa had everyone's # yesterday! I can't bow before Biaggi when Checa was stomping tail!!! Of course, they both checked out on the rest of the field. It was some good racing though a few places back. Wish I could see something like that in person.
Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #10
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
You could see Checa would put distance in the corners and Biaggi would reel him back in down the straight. I don't think his bike had anything more than any other Duc. The guy obviously just rides well. With the distance he had in race 1, he would have had to bin it to loose it. I agree, them's the brakes...but Checa had everyone's # yesterday! I can't bow before Biaggi when Checa was stomping tail!!! Of course, they both checked out on the rest of the field. It was some good racing though a few places back. Wish I could see something like that in person.
Why not? This is the third time this year that he has doubled, probably not the last either. Remember how strong he is at brno