Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-09-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja
Default Assh*le NY cop f*cks up Newark Air Travelers

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...causes_ca.html

Apparently, one stupid asshole cop's wife, off-duty Jersey City Police Lt. Pietro Veltre cunt's actions, and his own subsequent racist asshole behavior in defense of his stupid fucking cunt's actions, promptly fucked up air travelers coming into Newark for over two hours.

Nice work, Jersey City Police Lt. Pietro Veltre

Your the winner of today's tri-state flaming fucking asshole cop award.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
shmike
Follower

Jersey, shocker.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

And the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of their stories...

The number 1 thing that makes me suspect about this whole thing is that I doubt you could see people arguing in an SUV in front of you very well... they all have tinted windows on the sides and back...

My guess is... this cabbie asshole was in a rush and driving like he would in his homeland (where lane markers are mere decorations)... this asshole cop was driving along and when cut off, his bitch wife made a big fucking deal about it and flipped the guy off... then the asshole taxi driver gestures back, slams his brakes, and starts driving even more like an asshole. Now you got two assholes and a bitch, driving like assholes until the cabbie asshole stops. The cop asshole gets out, with his bitch wife squawking in the background, and starts yelling about being a cop to the asshole cabbie. Asshole cabbie gets out of his vehicle, shoves asshole cop, and asshole cop calls his asshole cop buddies. Meanwhile the call goes in to the asshole cabbie's boss that he's been arrested and some other asshole cabbies have to pick up the slack. Asshole cabbie gets his phone call and calls his asshole boss to explain the situation... asshole boss bitches at him and he says, 'fuck that asshole and his bitch wife, it's all their fault - they are racist'. Asshole boss mentions it to a couple of the guys, and those assholes click and durka at eachother over the radio devising the scheme to stop working until asshole cabbie is released. Asshole cabbie gets released and they all suck eachother off and asshole boss kicks them all in the ass to start generating more money. Fucking assholes.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #4
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
And the truth is probably somewhere in the middle of their stories...

The number 1 thing that makes me suspect about this whole thing is that I doubt you could see people arguing in an SUV in front of you very well... they all have tinted windows on the sides and back...

My guess is... this cabbie asshole was in a rush and driving like he would in his homeland (where lane markers are mere decorations)... this asshole cop was driving along and when cut off, his bitch wife made a big fucking deal about it and flipped the guy off... then the asshole taxi driver gestures back, slams his brakes, and starts driving even more like an asshole. Now you got two assholes and a bitch, driving like assholes until the cabbie asshole stops. The cop asshole gets out, with his bitch wife squawking in the background, and starts yelling about being a cop to the asshole cabbie. Asshole cabbie gets out of his vehicle, shoves asshole cop, and asshole cop calls his asshole cop buddies. Meanwhile the call goes in to the asshole cabbie's boss that he's been arrested and some other asshole cabbies have to pick up the slack. Asshole cabbie gets his phone call and calls his asshole boss to explain the situation... asshole boss bitches at him and he says, 'fuck that asshole and his bitch wife, it's all their fault - they are racist'. Asshole boss mentions it to a couple of the guys, and those assholes click and durka at eachother over the radio devising the scheme to stop working until asshole cabbie is released. Asshole cabbie gets released and they all suck eachother off and asshole boss kicks them all in the ass to start generating more money. Fucking assholes.
Perfect.

Cliff's Notes: NJ is full of assholes.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
EtyrnuSS
Filthy Noob

Moto: 2009 ER-6n

NJ is just one gigantic asshole, the people are just smaller parts of it.
EtyrnuSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #6
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtyrnuSS View Post
NJ is just one gigantic asshole, the people are just smaller parts of it.
Your mother
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #7
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymzh7YAlZng
Old 06-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #8
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Funny thing is, cunt cop gets bent because cabbie flips him the finger, and now half the fucking state wants to flip this cop the finger, if not rip his fucking head off.

Nope, I smell power tripping cop. I'm liking the cabbie's version of events better. Cabbies don't hang around and start fights, they're looking to make money. Time is money, motherfucker. This cunt cop was hearing shit from his cunt wife, and he took it out on the cabbie.

Now half of NJ thinks he's a fucking cunt, and so do I.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Funny thing is, cunt cop gets bent because cabbie flips him the finger, and now half the fucking state wants to flip this cop the finger, if not rip his fucking head off.

Nope, I smell power tripping cop. I'm liking the cabbie's version of events better. Cabbies don't hang around and start fights, they're looking to make money. Time is money, motherfucker. This cunt cop was hearing shit from his cunt wife, and he took it out on the cabbie.

You always smell a power tripping cop... even when cops aren't involved.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #10
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post

Am I reading this wrong? Sounds like the cab driver was driving like a dick, got pulled over by a cop, was asked for his license, refused, then pushed a cop. Sounds like the asshole is the cab driver.

Quote:
...Shortly before 2:45 p.m., off-duty Jersey City Police Lt. Pietro Veltre was driving his personal vehicle on the Pulaski Skyway when he was cut off by the driver of a yellow cab who slammed on the brakes and continued to drive recklessly, Veltre told Port Authority police.

He followed the cab, driven by Ahmed Deraz, to the taxi hold area at Newark Liberty.

Veltre identified himself as a police officer and asked Deraz for his license and registration, he told Port Authority police.

The cab driver apparently refused, and at some point got out and shoved the police lieutenant, according to the lieutenant," said Steve Coleman, a Port Authority"spokesman. "Our cops were called....

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 06-09-2011 at 08:37 PM..
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote