Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #33
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by upshift View Post
Flowmasters drone alot from what I hear. The ones I posted are full exhaust systems with FRPP stingers. I seriously thought about a 40 but at highway speeds it sounds like youre riding a hornet. (or so I hear)

Jo SLP's sound awesome on any GT. And why get an 03-04? Go big with an 05-08 man
For the price range Im looking in (roughly 15K and under) I can take my pick of a bunch of 03-04 GTs with less than 40K miles on them with all the options I want. For the same price I can have 1-2 cars to choose from if I look at the S197s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
No joke about going big with it. Those fuckers are huge. Stay with the 03-04, possibly Cobra Terminator. I have a 00 V6 vert that I will hopefully be replacing soon with my grandpa's 01 Bullitt. IMO the 05+ don't look good without a fair bit of body work done to them and dropped from that 4x4 stance.

Oh yeah, look up Spintech mufflers for a GT. They sound fuckin sick. Mustangexhaust.com has tons of sound clips.
At some point I plan on having either A terminator or a 98 Cobra Vert with a termie motor in it, but I dont have that kind of money right now and absolutely refuse to drive a Cobra in snow. Im hoping to be out of Ohio before the winter of 09 but cant be sure of that or where Ill end up, so since Ill have a new car in the spring, the Cobras will have to wait. If I get a job offer before I ever go shopping a 98 cobra or 03-04 mach 1 may be in order.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote