Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2009, 03:27 AM   #11
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Wow.

Speaking of organ donors, when my mom died, some organ donor place called me within less than a half hour wanting to know if they could have some of her parts. That pissed me off to no end. My mom wasn't an organ donor, yet they called as soon as her time was called begging. WTF? I was very short with the girl who called (I knew she was doing her job no matter how much I think her job SUCKS!) and hung up as soon as I said "no". I looked up the oganization online & waited a few days to call back, raising hell. I thought it very tacky. I was still crying when they called offering condolences, and oh...by the way, can we have her body? FUCK YOU! I was an organ donor until then. If they're just going to beg for parts regardless, what's the fucking use?

And for the record, no, they can't have any parts of me. F-ing assholes.

Rant over.
you should watch house...

I agree... that's a very inconvenient time to ask that... but the fact is they need to know ASAP in order to harvest the organs for them to be of any use. they also may have had someone who needed an organ that matched your mothers blood type right there in the hospital.

I'm an organ doner and have it stamped on every damn piece of ID... and made sure my parents know my wishes... I could care less what you do with my body after I'm dead... what use is it to me? I'm dead.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote