Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default Interaction with Cages

So I went out for a Ride today with a buddy I ride with alot, And we went over the Bridge to Philadelphia to get a cheesesteak...And we have a normal Route we normally cruise and whatnot...Little sight seeing of the city I suppose...Nothing hard its all city riding...But I like to ride in the city for some reason, Maybe b/c i dont live there??

Anyway, this guy in a Dakota just straight up turned into asshole mode when me and him cut over b.c we were in a turn only lane...The guy was up our ass and being a homo...So naturally we took off the light a little slower than normal to show tell him to back off b/c he was in a truck and we were on bikes...And the guy was trying to get us to pull over so we could "Discuss" it as he was holding up a beatstick/club type looking thing to his window...Right asshole Like i'm going to stop and get off my bike while you come at me with a beatstick.

I dont purposely ride like a dick in the city and cut people off and shit but I mean im on a bike, By the time you realize i cut over to switch lanes and that I may be close to your vehicle, Im gone and out of your way just as quick...People get so angry.

Anyone ever had any crazy experiences with Cagers?? I've heard stories of Bikers knocking off mirrors and whatnot...Just curious if anyone has ever had anyone get out of there car and come after them??