Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #11
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnyce View Post
i completely understand the feeling of "theres nothing more to do to it" unless it breaks, which unfortunatly can happen any unexpected time being that its a custom-being that u live in a seasonal riding climate that can really ruin the riding season i imagine. i understand the change up, hopefully you get aclimatted to whatever you pick, and "make it yours"(u of all ppl cant ride 100% stock) before the snow melts over there.

i dont even give a shit what it is, its coming from the h-d factory(they only make so many bikes ). i'm more curious as to what you gonna do to it.
I've already ordered about $2k in assc for my new bike alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I think the new bike is bought,awaiting delivery...or pics. I don't know he made an "old man" comment and talked about change... I'm back to the full dresser...besides Uma is also getting a bike so he could ride hers for "sporting" around town. Hmmm... a Sportster 1200 and a Road King.
Hmmmmm but you are still wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwanny View Post
yea well hes a sissy and we cant get rid of this damn bike nobody has money so im trying to pawn this thing off to anyone and everyone
that is true... that's why I jumped on this deal. $21k trade on my bike is better than some guys are getting on straight out trades.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote