Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #1
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade
Default How long will this last?

Okay, I have always been a very uptight individual. I will admit it, because I'm okay with it. I'm picky and demanding and if I want something a certain way I will let you know....and I almost always want everything done a certain way.

My family and friends are used to this. When I was in the hospital my dad made this comment: Usually when people are in the hospital and they want you to leave the room, they ask you to leave. Heather casts you out!

Again, I've always been this way, that is why my dad can laugh at me about it.

Well, since I got out of the hospital....I just don't care anymore! I am not picky, I don't care when the cats are tearing at the carpet, I haven't made a single list in two weeks(this is most scary) and I have no desire to tell anyone what to do. WTF is the matter with me?!

For instance, we are out of paper towels(something had I been home and healthy I would never let happen) and I couldn't care less. My mom asked me every night while I was at her house what I wanted for dinner and I'd say, 'whatever you want, I'll eat it.' I got my hair cut at a crappy little place in the small town my folks live in. The girl really did a crappy job, but I don't care. And I have no desire to correct people....the nurse asked me, 'are daisies your favorite flower?' God, no they aren't, but I just said 'yes.'

What is going on with me?!?!?! Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying this carefree-ness, but it's just strange. I never 'don't care' I ALWAYS care!

I am just curious how long this will last. Maybe until I am more independent again? When I have the ability to go to the store and buy paper towels before we run out?

And is this what it feels like to be normal?
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote