Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2009, 07:21 AM   #21
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Well heres the latest, th elease kind of says we cant use the deposit for rent, however he hasnt given us receipts for the last several months so he doesnt get a penny untill we get that.

Heres where it gets good. he leaves me a voice mail yesterday making several threats. First he accuses me of tampering with his mail, he has no proof and threatened to talk to his lawyer, so we went to the post office and precinct and filed reports including the fact he owns the house but does not reside there, next he says we better not damage anything before we leave, so I know his spies are def listening to us(the trailer park trash living downstairs) then he yells at me for not answering the door the other day when he knocked, I was sleeping since I do work nights, he did wake me up but I chose to roll back over and try to sleep but he banged on the door 4 or 5 times in an hrs span. lastly he puts a full garbage can right up by my car door as a reminder the garbage has to go out. So I promptly moved it tothe front lawn as a decorative piece untill last night when we put it out front for pick up.

today he gets an earful from me, first off hes never heard me go off or raise my voice so this will def startle him, I will call him out on his accusations and tell him to follow through on it so he looks like an even bigger asshole when hes proven wrong, and lastly I will tell him if he keeps up his games I will report him to the county, the local FD (he thinks they have more power than they actualy do, my dads a local volunteer fireman) as well as the IRS because i am sure hes not reporting this on his taxes since we pay in cash.

I will let him decide how he wants to handle this, if hes an ass about it I will tell him to try to evict us and we will stay there as long as we can, or he can take keep the deposit, we leave in mid june and we both move on.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote