Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2008, 01:24 AM   #11
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

wow that is a spectacular rant.. beautiful - i think i even cried a little.. lol.. might want to print that out and pass it out at feminist rallies just for fun..

my bitch on that subject is i am expected to run around the world 8 billion times but i ask you to walk 5 feet and it starts world war iii - i do my part why is it so hard for her to do hers? there is only one answer - stay single and buy a different hooker every week and if you want kids then just find a distant cousin you can trust.. it would be cheaper and less stress..

so here is my rant.. work.. what a chaotic clusterfuck work is.. i truly believe there are two types of people that i know of in my work experience.. those that do and those that do nothing.. i am part of those who do.. so i get rewarded by more fucking work.. the stress mounts.. the more i walk on water the more i am expected to do so.. i am just to the point right now that is an impasse.. i would like to do something different but i make good money and work close to home.. it would be hard to make a change.. but alot of days i question why the fuck i even go into the office.. at least i have a decent boss.. i call him 1-2 times a year and say listen i had enough i am just not coming in today.. no i am not sick no there is nothing that needs to be done i just need a day of not working.. and he says ok see you tomorrow or whatever.. my company is so fucked up.. first my division has a deep history.. back to 1919.. we have a wide variety of customers.. but for whatever reason the mothership decides to cut my fucking legs out from under me constantly.. example - i started there in 2002 and was basically plugged in because purchasing, estimating and engineering couldn't support the effort.. so i took it on and successfully did a little of everything.. helped them up their sales from like $4 million to $12 million... i told them easy they could do $20-$30 million at 20% ebit and even told them a plan to do it.. will they listen? fuck no.. then they take a division that has nothing to do with us and merge us.. so we successfully took black and white and merged it into gray.. a division that lost $10 million on $20 million worth of sales now was making money.. we were gaining back customers and their trust.. we were well on our way to hitting the $20-$30 million @ 20% so what do they do? split our divisions back up and fuck the whole thing up.. its just frustrating trying to weed through all the corporate politics and bullshit.. i came from a family owned company where even though i was 5th in line at the company i did whatever it took to get it down from buying parts to running the quality system to working with engineering to loading trucks to unloading trucks to painting to working in the shop to driving trucks, etc. now my fucking hands are tied and i get the fucking what for if i try to do anything except my job even when its what needs to be done..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote