Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2009, 08:50 AM   #9
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
I don't blame the DA, the guy did shoot after he wasn't in danger anymore, if the guy would have stood up yeh it was self defense, but the dude was already on the floor.

Other than that, good for him

You ever been shot at? I don't understand why our justice system expects the victim to make the correct moral judgment when their life was just in danger. It's only ~45 seconds from the time a guy gets a handgun shoved in his face to when he fires a few more rounds at the guy on the floor. When your heart rate suddenly hits 180bpm and adrenaline dumps into your system by the pound, 45 seconds can be a blink of an eye. I bet he made up his mind what he was going to do in the first 0.5 seconds, then his body was on auto-pilot for the rest.

There's a real simple way to avoid being shot by a pharmacist: don't attempt armed robbery on a pharmacy.

Jerome Ersland is the victim of armed robbery. The criminals are the two that premeditated armed robbery. Their thoughts and actions took much more than 45 seconds to plan and act out.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote