Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2009, 06:12 PM   #23
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
I know he's not picking on me...

Being preggers hasn't really skewed my perspective per say, rather just reinforced why I wouldn't want to be grossly overweight as this baby weight is hard on my body as it is.

People can def. be larger and overweight by BMI standards but be very healthy.

I just cant imagine having a beer gut or 100 extra pounds and want to exercise/be active like I once was. I find this uncomfortable.

And one thing I found, eating is difficult. I can't lean forward to reach my plate as I cant breathe. I realized I just spilled some mushed carrot/turnip down my freak'n shirt from dinner. How attractive is that? Something was itching my boob!!! This wouldn't happen if I didn't have to balance my plate on my baby kegger!!!
Oh no! I was just commenting on someone else digging on you (check the quote). I just think that background for the most part dictates perspective. You can only discuss things based on your experience. Heck, one of my biggest problems with the "modern age" is that most people now discuss subjects as if they've experienced them first hand when their only connection to it has been the media or the internet. For example my gf will argue crab fishing with you like she's an old salt!!! Seriously!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote