Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #24
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Brewing ids a hobby to some people. There is nothing elitest about it. You keep using that term and I have no idea why. Just because you choose to drink shit beer everyone does? Now that you own a BMW everyone should ride a BMW? It's not all about YOUR opinion.

Discussions about beer happen because we have the same interest in it. Nobody is forcing you to drink premium beer and I won't make fun of you because of it. Like I said before, beer is an acquired taste for everyone. Most people however drink cheap beer because it is less flavorful and takes less time getting used to. Hell you've seen me post pics of me doing beer bongs. You think I do that with the expensive shit? Hell no. When I want to get fucked up I don't care what the beer tastes like.
Well said, brewing is like other hobbies, most are very helpful but you have a few tools, just that we like different beer and by brewing we can make beers similar to what we drink and try different things. I had a lot of fun brewing way back when and now wit the internet I have more resources and can share with more people.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote