Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
ZUKIMON
Is this thing on?

Moto: '01, 929RR
Default So I'm thinking about trading the bike for a sports car....

Yeah, I know..... I love the 929 a lot, but I rarely get to ride it anymore. I'm also wanting to get back into something fast with 4 wheels and most likely a turbo that I can run in the rain/cold/heat/whatever. Now assuming that you were in my situation and were pretty well set on trading your bike, what would you want?

I really dig the older RX-7's with the 13B turbo'd. Had an '87 a few years back and let it go as I think the apex seals were bad. I should have fixed the car as it was in killer shape and really didn't have anything else wrong with it. I want to make sure that whatever I get has some sort of rear seats for my daughters (in case I need to pick them up from school or something) and to keep insurance costs down a little bit. What else is there other than the played out Civics? (Not that I am against having another quality Honda product.) I just want something reliable and quick. Talons/Eclipse is high on the list too.