Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
CasterTroy

Default so I witnessed a crash at lunch

My buddy Scott and I go to lunch late today due to a few phone calls….so we get caught up in the lunchtime traffic. We’re heading down one of the 4 lane “parkways” in town when we see this yellow ford Splash weaving back and forth. Scott gets bye him and we put some distance between us….both Scott and I watching him in the mirrors the whole way down the road thru the lights. Finally we’re at a light that catches us as he comes up on us from behind. Ironically NO ONE will pass him and he’s doing about 5 under, so he now has quite a crowd behind him. We’re in the left lane and he’s in the center…no wait, the left, no wait the right…OH CRAP HE’S COMING RIGHT FOR US…BRACE….whew, he managed to get BACK to the center lane and stop just in front of us on my right…..I can see his plate so I call 911

Ring…ring…ring…ring……22 rings no answer….call again (light turns green) ring ring…..(can’t remember how many)

We take off and he’s just SITTING there….windows tinted so I couldn’t see in

He stays put so we think we’re safe.

We’re ALMOST at another big intersection with a red light when traffic stops us….OH CRAP here comes the yellow truck again…and now he’s haulin ass and he’s in the center…no wait, the left, no wait the right…no he SHOOTS over to the left hand most lane (we’re now in the right hand most lane) and PLOWS into the back of a red toyota that was just barely rolling, sending HIM about 50 ft skidding. THEN…if that wasn’t bad enough, the yellow splash starts back up like nothing’s wrong and he hits him AGAIN. This time he’s flush against the back of the red truck ….Scott and I still trying 911

We pull off across the road and we BOTH start calling 911

Scott gets thru and tell them what’s up

20 minutes later the cops come up (after 2 had passed us and we stood in the ROAD to try to get them to stop..WTH?!?!?)

The cops finally pull up and talk to the dude

He’s wasted

4 HUGE pill bottles are pulled from the truck

They don’t know if he’s drunk or on prescription meds…but he’s FUD UP!!

They carry him out on a stretcher because he can’t stand on his own
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101609crash1.jpg (90.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 101609crash2.jpg (90.7 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 101609crash4.jpg (93.0 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 101609crash5.jpg (100.1 KB, 119 views)