Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
It's an Obama conspiracy. Huck was the front runner for a GOP nomination in 2012, (25% vs. Palin at 23%). It would be much easier to run against a washed up Alaskan whore, than the Savior of Purity that is Mike Huckabee.

It wasn't easy though. Obama had to shoot those four cops, whilst wearing a Clemens disguise. No easy task, since Clements is much shorter.

Then he had to plant blood in Clemens's truck, which was found earlier today. He also had to have CIA agents pose as witnesses who identified the shooter as Clemens. Then of course there were the three or four people that heard "Clemens" (Obama) say that they should watch the news tomorrow, because he was going to "kill some cops".

The fact that Huck had already granted clemency to a guy who went on to rape and murder a woman (Wayne DuMond), and granted more prisoners clemency than the three governors before him COMBINED (including Clinton), is just a huge coincidence.

Mike Huckabee in two-thousand never.

JC
Alex Jones???

It could hurt but regardless the election if Huckabee runs will be on turn out. Everyone has their sides and will stick to it. Democrats will say that Huckabee researched the guy for years and decided himself that he was a good christian man showing that Huckabee hates kittens. While Republicans will claim he had no clue about him and was forced by Democrat moles in his office.

I'm sure he made the decision based on his advisers but probably should have looked into itmore. I don't know why someone with that many charges would even be brought up to the governor.