Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8
Default Calling all Mechanics

Ok so here is the deal. My car has finally given out on me and I need some help. It is a 97 Cavalier 2.0 liter. I was downtown and it started right up I went about 5 blocks and stopped at a Walmart. Went in and came out five - ten minutes later and it won't start. The battery has a charge as my lights and indicator lights on the dashboard will come on as usual. When I turn the key it cranks and will spit once or twice but won't turn over. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Also I am in Denver so if anyone on the board here lives in Denver and knows a good mechanic let me know. I don't want to have to tow it to a mechanics shop since the tow itself would probably cost a good amount of what the car is worth. In any case if I can't get it running or find someone who will fix it in the parking lot if that is feasible (for a fee of course) then I guess it is time to start shopping. I really hope this isn't the case since I will be going back to grad school in January and I'm not working so I will have to sell my bike for a new car .
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote