Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
While I understand the argument, at the same time, we're the ones encroaching on their territory, so my sympathy stays with the animals, they are only doing whats natural. As far as getting stalked, not by wolves, but yes by coyotes, and a weapon is necessary, while still remembering, you are the one in their living room, not the other way around.
Here's something I always say to this... Um, don't we have a right to space on this Earth as well? We already bunch up in the cities. If the wolves had a chance they would take over as much territory as possible. Sometimes I think that some animal rights people would rather human babies not be born. Now I agree to an extent we take up more space than necessary but we aren't "encroaching", we are marking our territory! The dominant species has a right and in many ways an obligation to take over from and weed out the weaker species. I'm sorry but if the animals on the planet only consisted of those we eat and keep as pets...Well, I for one could live with that.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote