Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2010, 09:00 AM   #15
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
The Duke was a real life pussy anyway. Instead of actually serving his country like his peers, he went and acted tough in the movie. He couldn't handle a 9mm much less a real man's .454 handgun.
This I agree with. When you think about, The Duke is probably partly responsible for getting a lot of people killed.

Quote:
At least it takes balls and muscles to handle the .454 unlike the .45ACP where even the weakest motherfuckers can use. The .45ACP are for the small dicks who need something to compensate but ain't man enough to use real man's magnum calibers.
Dude, whatever. I'll have 10 rounds in your ass before you can get that Brazilian scrap heap unhitched from your pack mule. Come on, you actually carry that fucking bazooka around with you?

Quote:
BTW, he used the M1 carbine and M1 Garand in Sands of Iwo Jima, M16 in The Green Berets, .38 Special revolver in Flying Leather Necks and nothing in In Harm's Way.
You know, it turns out you may be correct. I can't find any reference to the Duke using a .45 in a film, except for the Mac-10 he used in "McQ", which may or may not have been the .45 version.

The Duke is now on the list of people who are dead to me. Fuck that guy.

JC