Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #10
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
its more the stupidity or the sense of entitlement that gets me going. Working in that neighborhood has been rather interesting actualy, our population is primarily caribeans with some africans, mostly nigerians, african americans then latinos, middle easterners, followed by orthodx/hasidic jews, russians and soem asians. They all have their quirks or things to watch out for and need to be aware of some things, like if a russians in your ER and he even looks remotely sick, hes about to die of something terrible.

Most nights I work the fast track area which in some ways is tougher than the main ER because I need to sort through all the BS that doesnt need to be there to find the one or 2 people that are realy sick and are in need of more immediate care.

When you want ot curse me out because you had to wait 3 hrs for a complaint you had for 3 weeks yeah I may get a little cranky esp if I am doing 5 other things at that time. it can be just as bad in the burbs with all the soccer moms and their sense of entitlement as well. OS what I need to do i smore main Er shifts so we can take care of the really sick people, plus thats more fun for me since its a challenge and makes me think more.
I wonder if there is a ranking somewhere on how it is to deal with certain groups

I personally think soccer moms are worse than anything the ghetto has to offer.

I personally carry a can of 'OFF' just in case I'm cornered.
I've even sprayed my wife on occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote