Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
They do. It's called voting.

So let's make a bad situation even worse?

Free speech my ass. This ruling is an abomination and a fucking disaster for this country.

I think some of you people have completely lost your minds. Do you really believe that any entity should have a bigger say in Government than you do, simply because they have more money than you do?

Everyone favor of this ruling, please PM me your address, and I'll send you a free "I'm A Moron, Please Ass Rape Me" t-shirt.

Any hope we may have had, of turning around the corrupt and bullshit way our government is run, has died, and you're all yelling hooray for free speech.

Fucking unbelievable.

JC
Problem one. Voting is not a right and can be taken away, even from CEOs.

Also you are wanting to be a dickhead and dictate who can give money to whom. You want to put a gun to the head of someone and tell them how to live their life and what to do with THEIR money. Do you want to do it personally? No, but you want to have someone do it for you instead which I think is even more pathetic and cowardly.

You're probably the type of person who believes that Kelo vs New London was a good decision because it can "help the tax base". Infact I love how liberals and democrats have gone apeshit because a person can express themselves by helping pay for a candidate of their choice but Kelo vs New London is jus tto help us. Its all good till they come knocking on your door to rape you and not even give you a T-shirt.

Want to get companies out of the business of government? Well then get the government out of the business of companies. How hard is that one to figure out.