Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
As have I, though what pushed me to violence was when violence was done to me, not just WORDS.

If the shoe shining comment was the start of the situation, then the odds greatly favour it never having been recorded. Something made those girls start filming. That wasn't it.
Again, I bow to your greater intelligence and situation assessment skills. I am now sure that the black man most likely started the whole thing and that the black girl started recording the argument because he was getting loud and irate and she thought it would be funny to capture a drunken man make a fool out of himself. I also concede that you are by far a better person than I am because I have allowed words to goad me into violence routinely during the course of my life. I was born into violence, not a good excuse I know but the truth none the less, lived by it's principles, and only in recent years broke away from it's influence. I commend you on never allowing yourself to be provoked verbally, it is something that I and many others, I'm sure, wish that they could honestly proclaim. Having a bad temper is something that I have struggled with my entire life and is one of the reasons that I gave up drinking in my 20s. I knew that if I continued down the violent path I was on, that I would end up in prison along side a large portion of my family. I wish to thank you for helping me see the errors in my assessment of this situation. Hopefully, I can take the lessons learned here and apply them in becoming a better human being.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote