Old 04-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #10
AquaPython
put it THIS way

see below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Yeah? 99%?

Prove it.

I eat 6 times a day...every day...and it's not in anything I eat. Trust me. I look.

i put 99% because it seemed like the most obvious figure that was made up to emphasize my point. I will be the first to admit there is no statistic that came from, no research that i can point to for it. I would love to find and actual value of total products sold in the average supermarket VS total products sold in the average supermarket that are derived from corn. (or secondarily, contain HFCS)

Conspiracy? Really? I always wondered what happened to Baby Gorrilla/ZeroNetGain....I guess now I know. Do you have trouble seeing out from under that tin foil hat?

laugh it off. I am not the one claiming it, but it is quite obvious. Read the fucking article, watch the fucking youtube video if you "don lack reedun much" , The MD giving the speech is who i paraphrased. Watch King Corn, it goes into more detail. Basically research fucking something and don't take my word for it, or anything else i am stating in this thread. But that's the problem here, nobody wants to look at what is provided, but rather shrug it off because you think know better.

(And while I'm here I guess I should ask the obvious question....are you a fatty?)
why is that the obvious question? am I overweight? yes. am I obese? no. Do i work out 6 days a week? yes. Do I eat better than almost everyone i know, cutting out almost all corn related products, NEVER drinking soda, eating sweets, or fast food? yes. whats your point?