Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom
Default OMG, dish customer support sucks!!!

I'm so fucking pissed right now. I had dish installed back in November. They were supposed to come back out in two weeks and mount it on a pole. They said it would be two weeks because they had to have utilities checked and marked. I never went out and checked, never needed to.

Went out this weekend to mow my yard and see that the dish is on a concrete block. There were flags from each of the utility companies by the dish, one flag each which tells me there were no utility lines.

So I call dish and get the runaround that it's been over 90 days, so they want to charge me $15 to have the dish mounted on a pole. Um, no, I'm not paying squat. It should have been done and it wasn't.

I don't go out in my backyard in the winter, as I have no reason to. I don't smoke, I don't have pets, I don't have to mow, no reason to go out there.

This dumb bitch puts me on hold to talk to her supervisor 3 times. I kept telling her there are two options. Either you let ME talk to the supervisor, or you get this done for free. Period, end of story. She kept telling me her supervisor wouldn't authorize it to be done for free. I told her to stop talking and let me talk to the supervisor. She kept trying to talk. Told her to shut up and put the supervisor on the phone. Told her the only words I wanted to hear out of her mouth were, "I'm sorry for the problems, it will be done and we won't charge you" or "Just a few moments, I'll get my supervisor on the phone."

She finally puts the supervisor on the phone and he tells me it can't be done. I go through the same shit with him, and tell him he better put someone on the phone who can authorize this to be done without me paying, because I'm not paying squat, but it WILL get done.

He says there is nothing in the notes that says it was suppose to be done (same thing the dumb bitch told me), so he can't do anything about it. I ask him, "well, do you think that maybe that's why it didn't get done? If your people didn't put it in the notes, then it would have been forgotten. If it was never suppose to be done, why would there be flags marking the utilities for a dish to be left on a concrete block?"

He then says he'll check my account for the work order. You mean you didn't fucking check before you told me you couldn't do anything? You just looked at "notes"? Shock and surprise, there was a request for the utilities to be marked. So, after 40 minutes of arguing back and forth that it was suppose to be done, they're finally going to do it and not charge me for it because they can now tell that it should have been done. Fucking numbnuts.

Last edited by Captain Morgan; 04-11-2010 at 01:26 PM..
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote