Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2010, 02:17 AM   #1
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja
Default Must...kill...lightman [rant].

I went to see Transatlantic at the TLA in Philly on Saturday night.

The sound was OK (it might have been better had the sound man thought to put at least SOME bass in the fucking mains, but I digress), but what ultimately sent me packing was the fucking light guy (my feet and back were killing me too [general admission] but this was insult upon injury).

The lightman. It was me or him. If I didn't leave, I'd have likely sought him out, and beaten him fucking senseless. Actually, I think it would have been futile, as he probably lacked any fucking sense to begin with. See if you agree with me:

Since when did it become a fucking sport to blind the audience?

Listen, I came to see a fucking show. You know, like the fucking guys, on the fucking stage? Those guys. Aim the fucking lights at them, OK? Not into my fucking eyes. I'm trying to watch a fucking show here. It's them on stage I paid to fucking see. Cut that shit out.

If I was watching TV at home, and someone was constantly shining a fucking flashlight in my fucking face, I'd beat them fucking silly. Why should the light man periodically shine what amounts to fucking semi headlights directly into my face, while I'm trying to watch a fucking show? WTF? Really?

Are you that fucking retarded? If you're any smarter, do they give you a broom instead, and let you sweep the place?

Fucking nitwit.

OPEN LETTER TO THE LIGHTMAN AT THE TLA:

YOU SUCK. SEEK EMPLOYMENT AT SOMETHING ELSE YOU SUCK LESS AT.

/rant