Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #10
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
I wasnt talking about whether its only the womans choice dork, I was talking about Homie's ignorant post.

As far as risks for taking brith control go, why dont you get on it and see what it does to YOUR Body before preaching that a woman needs to put a foreign chemical in her body so that you dont have to worry about getting her pregnant.

Why dont you risk all forms of cancer, weight gain, heart disease, hormonal imbalances and a 100 other side effects of borth control before deciding what a woman shoud and shouldnt do.
How is mine the only "ignorant" post, when I was simply agreeing with what a couple other people said?

The whole point was, if society says that men can't have a choice in whether a women has the baby, then they shouldn't be forced to pay for one either.

And as far as your statement about equal pay for equal work.......Yes, I know there have been tons of studies confirming that there's a pay gap between men and women, but that doesn't prove there's a conspiracy to hold women down. In my experience, men are simply more aggressive about their careers than women are, especially when it comes to asking for promotions and raises.

Last edited by Homeslice; 04-29-2010 at 03:30 PM..
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote