Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #14
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Fun day. I didn't leave till 11:30-ish. Stopped to get gas, and still got there at noon. Called Derf, and he was at Dave's. He let me know Marko and GM were running late, and that he would be there in 20 or so minutes. Some dude on a gray gixxer- with a fine looking girl on back- parked beside my bike and walked down the street. I sent Marko a text about 1, and he says "We're here" WTF!? Turns out the two HDs parked on the far side from where I was waiting. Some dude and his girl were there talking to them. Food was hot and fast... and okay. Doesn't live up to the hype though. Derf and Dave finally showed up. Gas had to go across the street and sample Geno's and be super tourist snapping pics of his sandwich. Went up through bobble head highway in Jersey, kicked Dave to the curb, then Derf. GM, Marko, and I hopped on the PA turnpike and stopped at the first service station. I left at I476, and they're on the way back to H'burg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
fun times. i was trying to keep the DBs down. i usually ride in the back for a reason
I could barely hear you behind me. That may have been because of Mark's exhaust and Chris' stereo though Somedude was Rory- hoping to see him on here. Kate is his girl, and Mark's wife was riding the barcalounger (aka GM's back seat).