Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #10
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
I can definitely get back into hiking again if I don't have to drive five hours to the boondocks like in SoCal. But that white powder shit? That's for the birds.
If you like riding a motorcycle, just wait till you throw on a snowsuit and hop on a sled. Besides, you'll want something to do in those winter months (other than staying in the house and bitching about winter) and snowmobiling is a great option. You may be surprised, but don't knock it till you've tried it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
... but as far as women are concerned, there are hot chicks everywhere. I'd venture to guess that everyone posting down about the Boise talent probably ain't pulling super models... or even Sears catalog models anyway.
Yes, there are. But, keep in mind he's currently in SoCal, where hot women run rampant. While there are hot women in Boise (I dated one for awhile), there are few that are going to match the appearance of the women in SoCal. He's going to see several women, but he's conditioned to seeing them much more often, so it will seem like there are no hot women in Boise, at least until he's been there for awhile.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote