Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R
Default Kind of a win...

Ok, I was married...blah blah blah...2 kids...autistic son, daughter hates me cuz I moved and the ex is brain washing her...3 years been fighting in court...have seen said children for a total of 10 days in three years.

Got a letter in the mail from Friend of the Court in Michigan(they handle custody and that sort of thing there). We had an investigation into why so many filings and parenting time grievances. They finally looked at all of my papers and came up with a writ, goes a little sumtin like dis...

1. I get the kids for a week starting December 26th every year, previously supposed to be with me every other year...never happened.

2. I get the kids for a week during "Spring Break" every year, again, everyother year(for all holidays)...never happened.

3. I get the kids for 2 weeks every summer; see, never happened.

4. I will be able to talk to the kids when ever I want, if this is not possible our defaults are 2 Sundays every month...we talked little, so this is a good step.

5. All of the claims and doctors wordings and "Professional" opinions brought forth by my ex have been tossed out as having no factual basis(SHE WAS CALLED A LIAR AND NOW ITS IN A COURT DOCUMENT! HA BITCH!) so all of the clams that Cam cant fly or travel...tossed.

The court paper also stated that the reason there is animosity between my daughter and myself is "Lisa is upset that Tom moved and is using this to poison the children against Tom." Finally someone saw it and now its an official court document.

Now today I called my daughter, we talked as much as we could and at the end of our conversation, she says, 'Daddy, guess what, we went to our storage and I found the phones you said you sent us that we never got...Mommy had them packed away! Lets get one set up so we can use it.' I feel so much better now. Sorry for the rant, but I need to get it out.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!

Last edited by TommyHotWheel; 06-01-2010 at 09:07 PM..
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote