Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I don't smoke.. But, I believe in a person's right to live their life without you or I interfering in it.

It is dumb to ride without gear. But, again it's a personal choice and I would never try to tell somebody that they should wear gear. They know they should. They choose not to. Smokers know smoking isn't healthy. They choose to anyway. I don't know why it's hard to understand.

My point was that they have a right to not be harassed as long as they do it where they're allowed. I couldn't care less if you rolled up smooshed bugs and smoked those fuckers till you died of fly aids, it's your choice.

People rag on you here for a lot of things. Every one of them was a personal choice you made regardless of what we think about it. Smokers feel the same way.
One thing about smoking is it can affect people around them. I had to hold my breath on my R6 before waiting at lights because of people smoking in cars ahead of me. So it is a personal choice but it does affect many other people.

One thing Tig is saying is that people who do smoke can't give a good reason why they do. Its not that they have to give anyone a reason other then because I want to but if they had to a lot of them can't really give a good reason.

Why did I want to ride a bike when it worried some people in my family? I could say because I want to and leave it at that. If I had to get into it more it was something that interested me and put a smile on my face. Once I started riding I started to love it more. It was almost like a feeling of freedom. The way they turn and so on. It was just a great feeling.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote