Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #10
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
I just watched the 2 most recent episodes. Plus they were on leno last night. It is a decent show. I just wish they had some military navy guys on board instead of just a bunch of hippies.

I will admit I enjoyed seeing them suceed when they had both boats on that factory boats ass!

I do agree with what they are doing. Whales shouldn't be hunted for any reason. Especially in a santuary. I just wish they had better/more agressive tactics.
Who says it's a "sanctuary" besides the whale people? Their tactics are enough to get themselves killed if I were on one of the other boats. They throw glass bottles at the Japanese ships and that alone would cause me to take action. Plus can't the acid in the bottles blind someone? The guys on these ships are just working fishermen no different than the Deadliest Catch guys. The japs are hunting whales within their quota and the law as it stands... I still don't see why whales have anymore right to live and not be eaten than crabs, lobsters, or any other animal?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote