Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2008, 03:57 AM   #15
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
Tigger your taking it WAY out of context and completely changing the tone in which he said it.

I only assume that NtS uses the word like I do... as a synonym for Ignorant... not saying all black people are ignorant or niggers... or that all Asians are ignorant or chinks... or that all Hispanics are spicks or what ever...

your twisting what he's saying... trying to stir up some bullshit...

one of my best friends and one of the greatest human beings I've ever met is black... and I've had this discussion with him...

Plain and simple... there are IGNORANT PEOPLE OF EVER FUCKING RACE... and derogatory terms for all of them... NtS was saying their ACTIONS decide what they are in his book...

WOW! He didn't say ANY of that shit! I didn't start this BTW although I'm sure I'll get the blame. I was battling the old "squid" arguement when your boy decided to break out the "n" word on me and even pointed out that he knew I was "half black or whatever" and that's why he used it. Whatever, man you can justify this shit to your friends here because they all agree with this crap. I'd like to see you make this same arguement over in the hood. Why don't you and your pal walk down the street and tell every black person you run into whether they are niggers or not? Then you can explain to them that if they would just dress more like you,live like you,and talk like you that they could be considered "black people" by you and your compatriots. I'm sure that they would understand.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote