Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2010, 10:24 PM   #24
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
So when are we getting the story or did I miss it?
Background:
On our first date, we ended up going to a bar that had karaoke. She had never had the guts to get on stage before, so I drug her up there and made her sing. (there were about 10 people in the whole bar) The DJ doing karaoke was a long time friend of hers. She did it that night and got a lot more confidence in herself and sings often now. We continued going out almost every week through the winter, and had a big group of friends out every time.

The story:
So, fri night I got the whole group of our friends out at a local bar that our friend (same guy) was doing karaoke.
About half way through the night I talked to the DJ, picked my song (Whatever it is - Zac Brown Band), and let him know I'd need a bit of time afterwards.
When I was up, I told Nik (my fiancée ) to grab someone and go dance. She grabbed kevin (the dj) and danced. When the song ended, kevin ran off the dance floor, I pulled the ring out of my pocket, got down on one knee and asked her to marry me. Eventually she said yes, once she figured out what was going on!

The bar owner then bought us a few free rounds, and some shots for the whole crew, and some free t-shirts. Gotta love a small town bar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote