Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Default Any New Android Apps You'd Like To Share?

Okay, I have a few,

G-Mote(free)- basically, this app allows you to completely control your computer from your phone. Type, touchpad, whatever... makes it nice for those of us that have their computers hooked up to their TVs. It works extremely well. I'm typing this up with it now.

Musicbox(free)- pulls music from the web to download for free. The company pays licensing fees so it is totally legit (afaik). It also has a "chart" feature to shows Billboard charts you can click on to find songs. I've pulled at least 200 songs with this app.

Bluetimer(free)- allows you to set times to turn your bluetooth on and off to save battery life. I like it because it is very simple and easy to use.

Seedonk(free)- allows you to link any webcams (including built in) and view them on your phone. They also offer a $40 motorized, motion tracking camera that you can install that works rather well. You can remotely control it from your phone or it will follow motion. You can make it record video or take snapshots. You can also share your info with others to allow them to see whatever your camera(s) see. Could be kinky but it's advertised as a way for family to check out the baby or your home.

I know we've done these threads before but there are so many new apps coming out every day....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote