Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2011, 08:42 AM   #11
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabill View Post
Are you a Sam's Club member? This is the best damn shovel I've ever used . . . http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/pr...oductId=166504
I have that one at work... it's ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I pay a service for the driveway. $230 for the entire season no matter how much snow we get. I have a 9HP craftsman that I use for the sidewalks. It'll throw snow across the street. When cars drive down the road they get hit with what seems to them like an avalanche.
Now that's actually a decent idea.... I should get me, the nieghbor and caveman to all get the service and get a discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontwo View Post
Thanks for the info. I hope to never need a snow blower As for the shovel, I think I've found one I like. It's nice and wide - 30". IF (big IF) I ever need it again, I'll be clearing 4 ft wide sidewalks and a parking lot. So a regular scoop-type just won't work.

That's what I have. Great for pushing, but yes it will catch a crack easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
this is the shovel I use, LOL

although this week of course it snowed and the "shoevel broke. therefore I was left actually shoveling. I use a big push type shovel.
I have a big 2 stage blower like that at work. They work great on the gravel yards we have at work. They do a great job for the end of the driveway where the snow plow pushes in on you. However they don't clean the driveways perfectly... got to have rubber paddle jobber for that.

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote