Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #11
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch View Post
The rich are getting richer off the backs of the working class. Wake up.
Have you ever worked for a poor person? No? Hmm..how 'bout that.

I think what alot of you aren't seeing is that while yes, a side effect of tax breaks is putting more money in the pockets of the people who control business, but that also enables those people to build plants and factories, create more opportunities for research, and, I know, what a novel idea, CREATE JOBS.

While alot of you don't care and probably haven't researched this at all or even have an idea, the oil companies do put money into renewable energy. While they may be the big bag dog on the block, we put them there, as we have an uncontrollable urge for big trucks, gas guzzling vehicles, and an administration that is in no way, shape, or form interested in allowing us to tap into our OWN natural resources.

Drill in Alaska? Sure, let's use the existing oil fields. Ever hear of directional drilling? Look it up. Drill in the Gulf? Sure. Nothing is without risk. I'm tired of hearing the activists complain about a lack of renewable energy, resources, or fuel prices when they know very little about what's going on. Idiots protest for the sake of jumping on the protest bandwagon without knowing the full story.

The more you know............now wake up.