Old 06-21-2011, 10:32 PM   #1
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6
Default 'Green Mile' actor, 51, marries 16 y/o singer

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz1Px1jrtC1

I wonder how much he paid for her.

Quote:
Age ain't nothing but a number - just ask 51-year-old actor Doug Hutchison.

Hutchison, whose film and TV credits include "The Green Mile," "Lost" and "24," said "I do" to 16-year-old aspiring country star Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas.

While the couple's 35-year age difference has already raised many eyebrows, the newlyweds insist they are truly in love.

"We're aware that our vast age difference is extremely controversial," the couple told E! Online. "But we're very much in love and want to get the message out there that true love can be ageless."

The couple live together "happily ensconced in their Hollywood Hills home with their lil' pups Everette and Tuna," the actor wrote on his website.

PHOTOS: IS HE HER FATHER?! NO, HE'S JUST HER HUSBAND

According to the Clark County, Nevada Marriage Bureau, applicants wanting to obtain a marriage license must be at least 18 years of age. Since Stodden, a former beauty pageant queen, is considered a minor, the only way her marriage could be considered legal is if one of her parents gave consent.

And by the sound of it, Stodden had both her father and mother's blessing.

"Every father can only pray to have such a man behind their daughter," dad Alex Stodden told RadarOnline.com.

"Courtney is one of the most level headed girls out there and I'm not just saying that because she's my daughter. Doug is the nicest man I've ever met in my life," he said.

"We are totally supportive of this marriage," the blond beauty's mom, Krista Stodden, also told Radar. "Doug is a wonderful man and we love him."

"They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this," she added about her daughter's May-December romance.

The young bride's mother even went as far as revealing some personal information that would make most children cringe from embarrassment.

"Courtney was a virgin when she married Doug," said Krista Stoddden. "She is a good Christian girl.

"She is a beautiful girl. She has real breasts, real lips, she's not plastic."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5...layer_embedded

Last edited by EpyonXero; 06-21-2011 at 10:36 PM..
EpyonXero is offline   Reply With Quote