Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R
Default 6/8

went out to leipers again, nice place

went to pucketts which is like a country CRoT with more locals and less idiots(atually only one idiot, that being me)

on the porch they have chairs to sit on and take up the scenery, so i pulled out my trusty bottle of water and pulled out a newspaper and proceeded to read the life and times of the leipers local social life, some ss pull up, say hi andim back to the paper, heard a rumble in the distance, not harley, not Honda, could it be pasta?

yeah, brand new 1098S with only 300 miles on it, termi cf system super corsa tires and a nice touch of cf here and there.

we headed out for a ride down bears creek, stop under a tree shoot the shit, i ask him if he wants to hit the trace so i can get some pics of his bike in action, he says no problem, and i got some interesting shots

real nice guy, and a beautiful bike, prolly hit the gap with him in a few weeks for shits and giggles

it was break in time with the new bike and on a federal highway so no real shenannigans or speed, but a good day out on the road, ebbs you need to stop near nashville so i can show ya around

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.

Last edited by dReWpY; 06-08-2008 at 11:38 PM..
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote