Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #11
rider76
Canyon Carver

Moto: looking for the next ride

I went on a charity ride yesterday, to benefit a child with brain cancer. When I showed up at the meeting place, I was the only guy not on a harley and not wearing leather chaps! Finally the last two guys show up, A guy on a busa and the other guy was on a B King.

So halfway thru the ride the "leader" wants to stop at this redneck bar. I went in to piss and some motherfucker had a dog in there. So I get to talkin to the other sportriders, ( we were the only three guys that didnt go into the bar ) and got to take the B King for a ride. Now this fucker weights about 100 lbs more than my 1000, but it didnt feel all that heavy. Maybe its because my RF 600 weights just as much and has more 1/3 of the hp as this B King does. Ugly bike but kinda fun to ride.

Then I trade bikes with the busa guy, That 08 is way better than the 07 I rode 2 months ago. I think I might buy one to replace the RF, when I give it to my brothers kid.

The whole ride ended up raising 10,000 for the sick child, drop in the bucket compared to the medical bills, but still its something.