Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
prowler
Trailer Queen

Default my issues with BMW and brake squeal.

ok,so i have been having brake squeal issues with my BMW,so i posted on their facebook page and they responded with a number to call.so,i called and talked to a nice courteous woman.i told her of my issue and she basically told me that BMW won't do a damn thing.the dealer has to look at the bike and confirm there is a problem.i have had this issue since the first week i bought it and have a paper trail confirming i've been having squeal issues since then.everytime it goes into the dealer,i complain about it.to absolutely no avail.service techs and salesman have ridden it and confirmed it and i get told "deal with it,we aren't going to do anything".
i'm also on the S1000RR forum and several other people have the same issuses as i do,including the new 2012 bikes.so i drop a boatload of cash on a premium motorcycle and they pretty much don't care.i guess i'll replace the pads myself and will post this all over the internet to let people know what to expect when they buy a product from them.BMW...so,to you BMW,nice customer service.you've just lost yourselves a repeat customer in myself.
this is getting posted to these websites to let others know....
S1000RR.com,sportbikes.net,R1-forum.com,bayareridersforum.com,
southwestrides.com,twowheelfix.com,ducati1199.com, gixxer.com,ZX-10R.net
the BMW facebook page,and others that i will run across.

if you'd like to reconsider your stance,please feel free to get in touch with me.
until then....nice job
prowler is offline   Reply With Quote