Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #31
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh and I agree that whether it's the I-Phone or any smart phone,you have to try out the different apps and programs for it!!!

A friend of mine got the HTC Touch from Altel ($100) and with the help of the internet, we've changed the crappy browser,changed the keyboard,installed a PS clone and we think we can get it to be WiFi (still working on that one...)
friggin awesome!

I thought this would be much more difficult than it was, I am thrilled at the results. the best part is, it doesnt affect any of my normal Iphone functions, and I can add apps to make the current ones better or take any current and use different ones. Hope urs is going as easily!

Theres so much to be said for a phone that you can do everything with! Being something of a toy junkie, I am wondering how I ever lived without the crap I can play with now! Sad, I know.

For those wondering, there are a plethora of games, every type imaginable to any user, internet access all the time (as long as you have service, but where is that an issue these days?), useful items like pda functions (calendar, reminders, etc), book apps (i no longer have to carry a book with me everywhere I go!) and so much more...the lists are endless!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote