Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2008, 08:33 AM   #11
MILK
The cows want you dead.

First off, here are my PM's with Stew over my pictures. I tried to be as nice as possible in the hopes of having what I wanted done. Didn't work...

Stew the forum Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why you now feel the need for these to be deleted now? Why would you have posted them in the first place. Nothing has changed, just because we are a company doesn't change the policies around how you posted them in the first place.

I cant mass delete images or attachments. I asked because I figured there would be personal Images as you stated. Also it would take me a week to go through all of your posts to see what images you have posted. If want you can send me links to the threads with personal images you have posted and I can delete those images for you.

Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF
Ok now I'm really confused. Why did you ask me? I figured it would be easier for you to delete them all rather than specific ones. I didn't want to burden you with delete the ones I want deleted. I want all pictures with me, my son (especially) and my husband deleted. Also all pictures that show a portion of my house. That is what I want deleted. The other ones are still mine but I am not as worried about those. That is what needs to be deleted. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
I cant delete them all. If there was a specific one you had wanted to delete them maybe I could have looked for it.

We arent going to be using them for anything. They are on the site, thats what they are here for.

Sorry, I wont be able to do this for you.

Stew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILF
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
Do you want them all removed or just specific ones. We aren't going to sell your pictures, Why would we do that?

Stew

Forgive me for feeling uncomfortable about it, but I just do. I would like them all removed if that's not too much trouble. Thanks.

Nicole
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote