Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 AM   #91
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifox View Post
Well done Tom..lol
But there are two S.X.E people the Hardcore/Militant and the Softcore/pussies
(Like me.)

If you ever see a Edge'r thats militant do not fuck with him.
that will NOT end very pretty...
Usually the one you find at Shows...
We used to see them at some shows. I wasnt too big into the NY hardcore scene but some of the thrash bands had some crossover so we would cross paths. For the most part we kinda left each other alone, but in the pit they took their shots. What threw them off was I wasnt just some drunken longhair I wa splaying semi pro football at the time so was in excellent shape and could take any hits they had and dole out my own punishment.

They sure as hell didnt like getting hit

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:09 AM   #92
Digifox
Cl4p-Trap

Moto: Your mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
I'm glad to hear your Mom is still into teaching a young man (didn't want to call you a kid) a lesson. Most wouldn't even give a rats ass.

You guys are terrible with the "peer" pressure. If he wants to wait, that is his choice.

Hah she was PISSED when she found out

Ineffable, Hahah i just washed an X off my hand
~~~

If only Other "kids" found Edge as good as adults/parents do
To them im stupid for not having sex or drink and smoking with them
Old 11-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #93
Digifox
Cl4p-Trap

Moto: Your mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
We used to see them at some shows. I wasnt too big into the NY hardcore scene but some of the thrash bands had some crossover so we would cross paths. For the most part we kinda left each other alone, but in the pit they took their shots. What threw them off was I wasnt just some drunken longhair I wa splaying semi pro football at the time so was in excellent shape and could take any hits they had and dole out my own punishment.

They sure as hell didnt like getting hit

Tom
Haha So you know what they are like.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:18 AM   #94
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Haha So you know what they are like.
More than I cared to. I was friendly with a few sikinheads but they wre more just about the music, then yo uhad the neo nazi skins and the straightedges who sometimes blended together. Def made going to shows interesting, if one of them knocked me down I expoected to get hit or kicked, where as anyone else in the pit would hook my arm and help me up.

Tom
Old 11-19-2009, 12:21 AM   #95
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Hah she was PISSED when she found out

Ineffable, Hahah i just washed an X off my hand
~~~

If only Other "kids" found Edge as good as adults/parents do
To them im stupid for not having sex or drink and smoking with them
Don't worry about them. I didn't drink/smoke/do drugs in school. I still don't. I go to parties and at times I'm the only sober one. Don't do it for someone else.

As far as sex goes, I can't help you there. I think I was about 8 when I was trying to get in that.

Once I had sex that was it. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I didn't eat lunch in high school so I could afford to buy a 12 pack of condoms for the weekend. Mom used to get a kick out of that one.

Don't worry about anyone else. You have to do for you.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:39 AM   #96
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

Digifox, I hope you realize we are all just busting your chops. I can actually relate to your position. I grew up in rural KS so I was what you would consider 'straight edge'. Not by conscious decision just by default. I moved to Houston on my 16 B-Day and went nuts with the freedom and all the stuff to do. All I am saying is anything in excess (a lot of something or nothing makes no difference) tends not to work out for the best. I'm not telling you to go out and chug a bottle of Mc Cormicks and get laid, just saying don't close yourself off to new things. The preacher's daughter is usually the skank at the party kind of thing. However no matter what anyone tells you don't smoke (tobacco) and don't drink and drive.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:42 AM   #97
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
More than I cared to. I was friendly with a few sikinheads but they wre more just about the music, then yo uhad the neo nazi skins and the straightedges who sometimes blended together. Def made going to shows interesting, if one of them knocked me down I expoected to get hit or kicked, where as anyone else in the pit would hook my arm and help me up.

Tom
I guess I'm behind the times. What does abstaining from drugs/alcohol have to do with shaving your head or going to moshpits?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #98
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
I guess I'm behind the times. What does abstaining from drugs/alcohol have to do with shaving your head or going to moshpits?
For some it was just a lifestyle between being straightedge, and being into the hardcore scene. I have no idea how things are now but thats how things were in the late 80's into the mid to late 90's.

Tom
Old 11-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #99
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Ppl make fun and pick about your decision because you've chosen a different path.

High school never was and never will be about tolerance for others. It should be about defining yourself to yourself.

I will tell you one thing though, build all the social skills you can now. Because it actually gets harder to make friends when you're not surrounded by hundreds of like minded ppl of the same age.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #100
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
However no matter what anyone tells you don't smoke (tobacco) and don't drink and drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Ppl make fun and pick about your decision because you've chosen a different path.

High school never was and never will be about tolerance for others. It should be about defining yourself to yourself.

I will tell you one thing though, build all the social skills you can now. Because it actually gets harder to make friends when you're not surrounded by hundreds of like minded ppl of the same age.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote