Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-22-2012, 06:30 PM   #61
udman
You are not the Man!!

Moto: Hawk GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

LMAO @ 6% Asian.....that is weaksauce.....that's not much above the national average of 4-5%.
Slice, why do you want everyone to walk around in a Benneton ad all day? Shit. I have more respect for other cultures until I actually meet them and then find out they're just as fucked up as the rest of us.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #62
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

did you just quote Wikipedia as a factual reference?
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #63
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
did you just quote Wikipedia as a factual reference?
First, a large number of people contribute and review each other's contributions. An article about Houston is gonna have a lot of people checking and double-checking everything..........More so than an article about, say, dry clutches.

Secondly, it isn't difficult for someone to accurately copy/paste data from the Census Dept. website. I would go there myself, but I've been there before, and it takes forever to navigate.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #64
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by udman View Post
Slice, why do you want everyone to walk around in a Benneton ad all day? Shit. I have more respect for other cultures until I actually meet them and then find out they're just as fucked up as the rest of us.
Being in a place that's 99% lilly-white WASP's whose families have been here since the Mayflower is boring.....you learn nothing

(I say that as a lily-white myself....lol)

Last edited by Homeslice; 05-22-2012 at 06:54 PM..
Old 05-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #65
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Everyone shut the fuck up. Homeslice is irish/german or some shit. He knows what he be talkin aboot.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #66
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

And he's got a wasp and Danish neighbor, he knows diversity!!
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #67
Homeslice
Elitist

Because finding census data is really hard
Old 05-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #68
udman
You are not the Man!!

Moto: Hawk GT

If diversity means this board should have one Asian dude that likes calling the fire department to look at all the pretty lights, one black dude that seems to hate black people, one white/black/Mexican looking guy that thinks Ford Probes are cool, a skinny yet fashionable white guy who apologizes for all white people while simultaneously insulting everyone with generalities, a wannabe Jesus who hates Jesus and loves cake but not the "side effects", a Jew who sucks with money, some Ron Paul supporters (yeah...really), a chick who has more grease under her nails than most mechanics and will bitch slap your ass at track days, an admin (presumably gay although won't admit it) with a Christmas light fetish, and a Mexican "trained assassin" lurker whose banned but you know reads this shit everyday, then hey; I'm all for diversity.

Shit.. We got Diversity all up in here. Yo!! Gubment gonna hand us some dollaz yall!!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 08:24 AM   #69
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
If diversity means this board should have one Asian dude that likes calling the fire department to look at all the pretty lights, one black dude that seems to hate black people, one white/black/Mexican looking guy that thinks Ford Probes are cool, a skinny yet fashionable white guy who apologizes for all white people while simultaneously insulting everyone with generalities, a wannabe Jesus who hates Jesus and loves cake but not the "side effects", a Jew who sucks with money, some Ron Paul supporters (yeah...really), a chick who has more grease under her nails than most mechanics and will bitch slap your ass at track days, an admin (presumably gay although won't admit it) with a Christmas light fetish, and a Mexican "trained assassin" lurker whose banned but you know reads this shit everyday, then hey; I'm all for diversity.

Shit.. We got Diversity all up in here. Yo!! Gubment gonna hand us some dollaz yall!!!!

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #70
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote